Sram X0 Eagle cassette (T-Type) cassette is one of the main reasons why Eagle Transmission offers the best comprehensive and outboard gearbox performance under load. Designed as integrated and interdependent transmission components, the X0 Eagle transmission box and the derailler come into direct contact, ensuring perfect alignment on each bicycle. In addition to its exclusive and stunning Dark Polar finish and chemical nickel for an incredible resistance to corrosion and wear, its complete X-Sync design literally means than stronger pedals, the better the change is. Its strength is further demonstrated by its full approval for use in E-MTB. It was built for a 55 mm chain line for even greater durability and precision thanks to the corners of the most myth chain on the entire range, from low to high. From its massive range of gears of 520%, the 52-teeth gear descends with a better progression of the gear with 44 and 38 teeth gears in the low band (compared to the 10-52 teeth box of the Eagle transmission). What else? It has a clearly marked setup Cog, making the installation simple and infallible.
- New generation design.
- Lighter ever thanks to the ultralight and entirely aluminum spider cog.
- Full X-Sync for the best comprehensive and outboard gearbox performance under load.
- Driving steps optimized in the low band.
- Compatibility of the 55 mm chain line for a more moderate corner of the chain.
- It has x-dome with a 12th lighter aluminum march.
- Completely approved E-MTB.