Sram Force XG 1270 cassette, designed for the next generation of drivetrains and for the next generation of cyclists. The SRAM Force XG-1270 cassette is optimized for electronic shifting and features X-Range transmission technology. Smooth and precise changes, from 10T upwards.
- Features at least five one-tooth jumps for smoother shifting progression.
- The 10-tooth start helps provide a wider gear range.
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body.
- MINI CLUSTER construction reduces weight and increases durability.
- All Zipp wheels from 2012 are XDR ready.
- Speed (CS) 12s.
- Gears 10-26t, 10-28t, 10-33t, 10-36t.
- Tooth finish (cassette) Silver.
- XG (cassette) technology.