High technology, simplicity and fun in a strong, light, tubeless-ready wheel-tyre system. Available in 3 different colors: black, green or blue. For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don’t exceed 120kg, bike included. ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm. Recommended tyre sizes: 35 mm to 69 mm (1.4″ to 2.7″).
- High-end agile and versatile components.
- ISM4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising on strength.
- 25mm internal width rim with hookless profile.
- ITS 4 freewheel system for faster acceleration.
- Simple and reliable construction.
- 24 straight-pull bladed and double-butted spokes on front and rear.
- Tubeless tape on wheels: the lightest and simplest way to get the tubeless benefits such as better traction, comfort, and reduced risk of flats.
- Quest Pro tire in 2.35.
- Light and strong single ply casing with Guard protection.
- X-mix dual compound : safe grip and rolling efficiency.
- Tyre 29 x 2.35: 810 grams.
- Pair 29″ without tyre: 1770 grams.
- Front 29″ without tyre: 815 grams.
- Rear 29″ without tyre: 955 grams.
- Rear 12x142mm adapters.
- Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel).
- Tubeless rim tape.
- Front QR adapters.
- Rear QR adapters for ITS4 and TS2.
- UST valve and accessories.
- BR101 quick releases.